Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Serving Size Questions Answered

Does anyone else out there get totally confused and overwhelmed with all the information about what to eat to be healthy? The part that seems to trip me up the most is the portion sizes.
How much am I supposed to eat in each meal? How many meals per day? How many calories should I eat if I want to lose weight but still stay energized? Is there a simple way to figure out how many calories I'm consuming?
This article has all of the answers about serving sizes, nutrition labels, calorie intake and even which US states have the greatest obesity problem!

What is a Serving Size

Many of us want to feel great and look our best! The food we chose and how we consume it is the first step to making those goals a reality.
When we support and encourage each other, we all win.

No comments:

Post a Comment